| Just bein Logan! |
![]() |
| Look Mom! I cut my own hair! |
| ? Gotta love him! |
Okay so this week I did not do well at time management so this email will be brief. The computer shuts down at exactly 2 hours so I have about 14 minutes left... hoping my computer skills are still around. Nope not really, they are dying off haha.
This week went by way fast, I thought it was Monday like yesterday. But Transfers are this Wednesday. Look at that, a whole transfer older. That is three of them.
On Tuesday and Wednesday I was in a triple combination with Elder Johnson and Elder Hancock. My companion traveled to Odamasi to do some work and check on the Elders there. He traveled with the Cosgraves. It was great getting to work with some of their people. I see them at church but never get to know the whole story as much and some of them are just awesome. Really working to overcome addictions and everything.
Wednesday was somehow humbling. We went half in their area and half on my side that day. We met with Corney and he is still working with his mom. But that guy is great. Every missionary he meets he always asks 'what inspired you to go on a mission.' That brings some very sweet moments. Some time to think about you. It definitely takes you back a moment. Well after that pretty much every lesson I had planned fell through. The back ups did too. We did contact some cool people though. I just try to do more than knocking on doors since that very rarely brings a serious investigator.
On the way back I was feeling pretty tired, and a little discouraged. But we went to mutual and the kids there can't really leave me unhappy haha. This girl, Mintaa, is about 4 or 5. Her parents were baptized the past two weeks by the other Elders. She wanted to draw on my planner and then grab my arm and have me pick her up. For some reason that is just the funniest thing to her. :) Guess the Lord really doesn't ever leave us comfortless longer than we can stand. :) I hope everyone feels and knows that, Sav I hope you keep going to the temple, like Elise told me you did.
Their is the peace of the World and the peace of the Lord. They will not come in the same place, in fact they are most often opposed to each other. It is a lot easier to be living the gospel as much as you can, giving 100 percent, than giving 98. Promise you that one.
I did buy a guitar the other day! It is sweet and it was way cheap, o bless Ghana! But it is nice to have, even though I don't have a lot of time to play since.. well I am a missionary.. so kinda self explanatory. haha
One funny story is that elder Hancock and Jones were doing this thing were you back flip over each others backs with arms locked. they got it to work a couple of times and then Elder Johnson came. It didn't work and he landed on his head and we had to call Elder Cosgrave to clean up the cut at like 1020 the other night, but he is fine now.
WE had 8 at church and it was wonderful! Phillipa came too! so a great week!
Love you all,
Elder Van Wagoner
![]() |
| Logan's Companion...ouch! |
![]() |
| Logan's Drinking Water! |





No comments:
Post a Comment