Sunday, July 5, 2015

subject de.. but i no go for make one dis time

5/25/2015

Super short  on time, sorry I was trying to respond to all of the members of Tema zone. President and Sister Heid are doing a great job about setting up activites to help people who never had the chance to learn some life skills. This week they set up a computer assignment and they had to email Elder Beckett and I. So I spent a lot of the time getting to learn more about them and respond to some comments they made, it was super sweet! I love the missionaries here, they are not a perfect group, but they really try.
This week we had a few times where God lined things up super well. ON monday we were late getting out, but we felt we should just try and go contacting around, our area was too far to get to by then. We ended up meeting two people we had contacted in com 4 but they hadn't accepted us the times before! Also this week we tried to fast for the area and as we did we had some really powerful lessons with some people, also one house we just felt prompted to try at like8:45 was the house of a woman who had come to church like 3 times in ashiaman! God really can connect all the dots and it's amazing to watch!
Sorry my time is out, I love you allf rom ghana and back and to eternity!
Elder Van Wagoner

No comments:

Post a Comment