Hey hopefully the videos and pics are coming through from the ipod. i haven't been sending stuff any other way. So let me know if it is working or not.
My time is really short this week. The cafe is pretty busy and just to look at peoples emails is taking a lot of time haha sometimes it's like that. But, hey we got to talk on Christmas day which was so sweet! Everyone's Christmas video you left me was sweet!
I wish we could have had more time to talk but don't worry we will one day! Thanks so much for the gifts, letters, emails and for being there on Christmas! This Christmas was so sweet for me and i really loved it!
We sang carols as a zone at the Achimota hospital on Wednesday and then Santa came that night! We decorated and made our little tree from the egg cartons we have been saving. The lights were sweet and I hope the video works out so you can see!
Christmas morning I made everyone wait to go in together, just like we did in our house and it was so sweet! everyone was so happy to see that santa came and even though ivorians and congolese don't really care for santa I think we converted them haha
We share with our neighbors in live in the compound and went around to all our people, investigators and members. We shared the He is the Gift video and some thoughts and food with them. No body celebrated that much this year since no one had money. The ghana eco tanked this year, yet it was awesome to see how excited everyone was for us to be there. Christmas rocked!
I know that he is the gift and that he loves us all. That he really does understand everything in our lives. There is no greater gift we can share than him. I know that Jesus Christ was born, the Savior of all the earth.
Merry Christmas everyone, sorry this is so short. We will talk soon!
love you all from Ghana and Back and To Eternity
Elder Van Wagoner
No comments:
Post a Comment