Monday, March 23, 2015

Mission Tour!















(1/12/15)

Hey everybody! This week was great! We had some sweet experiences and I am so grateful to be a missionary :).
We have to run to a meeting soon, my comp was a little behind today, having some hip problems.

The area is pretty interesting, lot more money and also a lot more people with nothing, a lot of people around, yet were still working on getting those who want to meet with us. One thing I love about my companion is he is always ready to go and contact somebody when I feel like we should and even he sometimes will contact people when I am not thinking about it. We are trying to talk to everybody, and we actually did meet a couple good people! Moses is one guy we are working with, found him during the week and came back, had a great lesson and he came on Sunday! 

We are really looking for a way into working with ward members. We have some relations with a couple very busy members, but we need to build more with other members and start working with them. That is something that Tema will really need to improve upon. I feel like as we are here for a few weeks we will be able to establish those relationships and start getting some good work done! It is a great opportunity to grow. Grateful for a chance to become more, I need it.

My companion is good and we, despite differences in our usual patterns and what not, are working in some good unity. I do realize though that Elder Grissignon and I were in a lot more unity than we sometimes gave our selves credit for. He really has come such a long way!

Well Elder Curtis really helped me out. I had some questions and concerns and I feel like I know more now how God would have me be. It's incredible how much the Spirit teaches a willing heart. Sometimes I wonder why we would teach a lesson if the Spirit was not there. I saw how we didn't even need to go to deep into our scripture study time and yet with the Spirit I felt like I learned as much as I would in like a transfer of personal study and then some! I really want to make this the most consecrated effort I can give for my last 6 months. I want God to be pleased with me.

I love you all forever, from Ghana and back and to Eternity!

Elder Van Wagoner

No comments:

Post a Comment