Good afternoon my beloved brothers and sisters. I thank my bishop for giving me this opportunity to share a talk on the topic of tithes. What is tithes? The book 'True to the faith' says that...
Yes that's how everyone gives talks here, haha each week, it's great. Well this week was pretty awesome I'll be honest.
Monday was some fun with the district and a great meal with the Bessa-Simmons family (don't worry I'll upload pics later today) and we also saw the Anokye's.
We got to Accra tuesday morning and I said good bye to Elder Francis Ezieme. I was going to pick up Elder Beckett!!! I was surprised to say goodbye so fast to Elder Ezieme, I was used to being with Elder Grissignon for almost 6 months and just thought that would carry on. But we got the call for transfer news on Friday.
Since tuesday I have flashed back to Kwabenya like 50 times haha even Elder Beckett keeps thinking that we are there, and it's awesome! Just imagine serving with one of your best friends and sharing the gospel with people! Such a sweet time.
We have been in a blur this week, just showing him the area and even getting to meet some great new people. Followed up on a referral we felt prompted to call and he had lost his phone and our number! That week he had gotten a new phone and was waiting for us to call. When we saw Benjamin he had written questions to ask us and then came to church on Sunday!
Sunday was sweet because Kelvin got baptized! Kelvin is the son of a member, but he is super smart and has such a strong testimony. The service was great!
Well i am out of time!
love you all from Ghana and Back and to Eternity!
Elder Van Wagoner
No comments:
Post a Comment