Monday, September 22, 2014

#VoteSavanah








April 7, 2014


Sweet week everyone! Sorry I don't have much time to write anything big today. But, Romel was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday! He was so scared of the water that Elder Monday had to do the baptism like 5 times before we finally convinced him to relax and go down. But after he was so excited and happy. After his confirmation he and I were talking outside. He said thank you so much, I feel so good! With his smile so big. He is a shy and quite guy but you could feel is joy!

Before you ask, no we did not get to see conference. We will watch it probably sometime in may or so, whenever the dvd makes its way to Ghana. I hope everyone that could, did watch and learn from it. Those are the ONLY TRUE and living prophets.

We met some really great people this week and set some baptismal dates. Christopher and Derricks are both preparing for may and they seem sincere about their interest in the Gospel. We even finally had Mercy and Ana come to church! So it was a sweet sunday. We also met a less active man living in... HOHOE! That is like the 5 or 6th person that has been found for HoHoe. The mission has been trying to move up there for ever and it is getting very close to the day when Hohoe has the church! :)

Lots of elders are leaving and no new ones are coming this next transfer week. I might have either a new comp or a new area, from what the zl says. But I love being in Ho, this branch and the members mean a lot to me. There is so much work to do here and the branch needs all the help it can get. There is a lot of funny practices in the branch that we got to change or improve on, and you just wish you could fix everything for them. So pray for them, pray for love and humility. Pray for charity and faith, and determination to act. 

Also thank you for the prayers, Eyeram and Beatris came, all of our recent converts were at church! Keep praying for Mercy and her family and Adolf and Patience. We have been meeting a lot of new people, and we feel that these are some of those that are really ready for the gospel.

Well family, I love you very much, B.Y. thanks for the email!Iit is so cool to hear from you! I am fasting and praying for all of you. Each of you has something different I know you need and I am always aware of YOU.

love you all from Ghana and Back and to Eternity

love,

Elder Van Wagoner

No comments:

Post a Comment